- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Our science teacher had us play a game where we had to find the similarities between two things. A question we had was “What’s the similarity between Humans and Corn?”
One girl in the back of our class was called on and she looked my teacher straight in the eyes and said very calmly, “You can eat them both”
The answer was ears.